9 Left In Stock
Ballard, 5314 15th Avenue NW
Available Ready at 11 am Today –5314 15th Avenue NW, Seattle, WA 98107 Change Store
Local Home Delivery
Get it by Fri Sep 30 20225314 15th Avenue NW, Seattle, WA 98107 Check Delivery Availability
Nationwide Ship to Home
Nationwide Ship to Home is not available for this item. Estimated ship by
Bones from grass-fed beef raised without antibiotics are slowly simmered to make this nutrient-dense dog food topper. Used to rehydrate freeze-dried or dehydrated food, boost the nutritional value and moisture of kibble, or as a between-meal snack, it aids digestion, joint health, and hydration.
- Slowly simmered to release collagen in bones to support joint and skin health.
- Contains naturally occurring gelatin derived from beef bones to benefit gut function.
- Turmeric and ginger have anti-inflammatory properties to help your dog fight joint pain and itchy skin.
- Organic veggies, such as carrots, squash, and celery, add antioxidants to help preserve your dog’s health.
- Adds moisture to your dog’s diet to aid digestion and urinary tract health.
- For supplemental feeding only, use as a dog food topper, in treat recipes, or give as a between-meal snack.
- Made in the USA.
- Primary protein: Beef